[FWDLK] Huge Auction in Toronto

Kruse International is holding a large collector car auction this weekend in
 Toronto-starting Friday the 23rd until Sunday the 25th. I would have posted
 this sooner, but I just got the details. Here are some interesting Mopars on
 the block:
1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr hardtop. 29000 Actual miles. California car from
 original owner
70 Hemi Challenger -27000 act miles
70 Hemi Superbird. 4 speed, yellow, original paint
69 Swinger 340,4spd
71 Challenger RT-50 Factory options
67 Swinger California 4 speed car
39 Plymouth Sedan-$86000 spent on resto (!)
64 Dodge 440 4 door 383 4 speed(!!) one of only 2 built!
68 Hurst Hemi Dart-Factory super stock. one of 50
Over 400 cars.
 Located at the International centre, Toronto-minutes from
the airport.
For info call (905)206-1500
 Todd
P.S That 57 Belvedere looks good from the photo-white with gold roof and
 sportone..

http://www.mailexcite.com