[FWDLK] Have You Met Dietmar?

You should have my German acquaintance Dietmar's address
<StadtApoAchern@xxxxxxxxxxx>, and check out his '60 Imperial.
I regret that I don't know where in Germany he is, other than
I'm pretty sure it's the old Bundesrepublik (West).  He is a
member of the Imperial Mailing List (IML) and is always wishing
there were more MoPars closer to home.

I'm sending this again over l-forwardlook because AOL bounced it
the first time.

Mike Sealey
Spreading The Exner Gospel Throughout The World