[FWDLK] Weiand Intake Manifold for Poly 318

[FWDLK] Weiand Intake Manifold for Poly 318

Forward Look Folks,

Bought a Weiand manifold for our 61 Fury.  What I'd like to know is how much
modification will I have to do to fit parts that bolted to the stock 2BB
manifold (coil, temp sender, et al) to this manifold?

Appreciate any feedback!  THanks,

Bruce Clough
61 Fury - Winter car, might have running by winter...
61 Newport - Daily driver
...resisting the urge to by more...