[FWDLK] 59 parts

hate to be a pain, but persistence gets results...sometimes: i need for a 59
belv. the folling items:::
driver's side "eyebrow" as i call it(stainless over headlight)
either side door trim (2 stainless trim strips, 1 is @ 5/8" wide, other 1-1/8
wide) if you have these pieces for the qtrs, i can cut them down... i need
something!!!

either tail light housings- nice originals w/o pits

let me know if you need something-  i may have it (non 59 plym, of course)

jim