Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler W/S Needed

Jim Rawa wrote:

> to anyone in the future, be careful with such broad applications,  57-8 plym
> windshields are different than 59's, believe the same for dodge, though  i
> only have plyms at this time...

I think the problem is "original" vs. "will fit".  Hollander's looks at what
"will fit".

A '57-8 Plymouth convertible uses same the "bubble" windshield that all of the
'59 Plymouth hardtops used.  I would guess that by reverse logic, a 57-8
Plymouth windshield "would fit", but would not have the bubble, thus not be
"original".

I run into other things like this all the time, unfortunately....

-Dave