[FWDLK] Non FWL post

My $.02  worth on non fwl post --I am not intereted in 5x Desoto, 5x Dodge
(no offence meant to those owners) but I read
the post about them for enjoyment and enlightenment, I also read some no
FWL post for the same reason. Lets not become
something other than FWL but lets not limit other post.
   With that statement lets also beware of offending otheres who are on the
list or getting away from the main purpose
of why we came here originally. I don't think a "Happy New Year/birthday" ,
"congrats on new baby", or NON offencive
joke once in a while will hurt as long as it doesn't become FWL.joke.com.
Jim