[FWDLK] Albany car show

Hi all.
Those photo's of the Albany car show in Auckland, New Zealand are now
processed and scanned.
Here is a list of photo's of interest to us Forward Lookers. If anybody
would like to receive a particular photo, just reply and let me know,
and I will gladly send them.
Glenn.

383 Crossram Engine
55 New Yorker
57 Chrysler 300C
57 Dodge Coronet HT
57 Fury
58 Plymouth HT
58 Dodge
59 Plymouth Hardtop
59 Fury Hardtop
59 Dodge D500 Custom Royal
60 Dodge Polara Hardtop
60 Fury Hardtop
60 Imperial Le Baron
Line-up of 57, 58, 59, & 60 Fury's from the front
Line-up of 57, 58, 59, & 60 Fury's from the rear