[FWDLK] 60 Savoy

Howdy, is there anyone out there that can send me a couple of pictures
of a 60 Savoy slant six engine in the car? I of course will pay for
them. I am starting to put together my 60 Savoy that is a basket case.
And pics might just tell me where things go! My car is a stick shift
also. E mail pics or snail mail would work.
Thanks, Don.