Re: [FWDLK] Calendars & 1955 Plymouth on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] Calendars & 1955 Plymouth on eBay

Dave
I want to congratulate you on doing a great job on the FL Calendars.  They
came out great.  Thanks again for putting my car into the February slot.  I
received a call from Lance Miller from Chryslers at Carlisle.  He asked if I
would show my car in building T.  Thats the display building.  I said "of
course".  He said he'd be getting in touch with me on the particulars.  Thats
makes my Holiday season.

All-Have a Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year.
John Paxos