Re: [FWDLK] Hood spring color

David,
        Good question about the hood springs... they must have held them open or
something...
        I read a good article a while back about how some of the suspension parts and
other brackets were painted; by dipping.  The article told how to simulate the
dipping process, by floating the paint on top of water in an appropriately
sized jar or bucket, then slowly dipping the part down through, then out, then
hanging it to air dry.  I'll dig around and see if I can find the article and
send copies to those interested.
        Any input on the springs?  Chances are they had some slick trick...

Steve