Re: [FWDLK] Paint color

I appreciated your enlightened and comical comment very much. Cadmium coated,
who would have guessed. Int that red? lol must have been whatever color they
had in the gun at the time (forgive me friend, you know who you are, I
couldn't help myself). heheheheh. oh but you said plated. probably one piece
at a time in batches of 5,000,000 inspected by the National Thingamajig tester
#34 or #36 (in extremely standardized lots) since there were no inspectors
with odd numbers at that time. Dont ask. It has to do with evidence that
pertains to all these paint arguments. You will LYAO if the said party ever
delivers his news. Proof is at hand and all the stiff shirts will feel pretty
silly. An I will  continue to pretend to be as arrogant and knowledgeable as
ever. (hey guys, I m joking here, dont take it to seriously or youll have a
heart attack or sumptin' ;P.S.- lay of the coffee a bit)