[FWDLK] Hard Top Subject

Hello All,
Scence we are on the hard top subject
My question is,
  What is the correct name for these "TOPS"
You have
Club Coupe
Special Club Coupe..................Is it just a paint Job?
2dr Custom Coupe
2dr Coupe
2dr Hard top
2dr coupe
4dr Coupe
4dr Special club coupe
and so on ..............
The 55 Belvedere 4dr I striped out had a wide chrome across the top of
the windshield, it was fastened on by four trim bolts drilled through
the roof just above the drip rail
I have never seen or heard of this piece of chrome, Has any one
else?what  "TOP" would it be classified as ?
It was just a Plane jane Belvedere, no special electric options
Can anyone Define "TOPS and Color schemes"????

Also letting everyone know Dad and I are adding a new one to the stable
A 1955 Ply Savoy 2dr Suburban !!!!
We were looking for a vehicle to pull the 1956 Feather craft Runabout
that we have , and decided "Why Not a Nostalgia Fishing Rig !!" Ought to
be a show stopper..............
 Did they make a 55 suburban with Belvedere trim?

Mark & Don
"Cant Drive Nothing But A 55!!!!!!"