[FWDLK] Seen at an antique mall.

Hello All,
What collection wouldn't be complete without....
I was taking a walk on my lunch break and stopped by an antique mall near work.
I saw a Desoto lighter for sale for $35.  It had a tag that said "50's Lighter"
It was gold and black, with (if I remember correctly) a big gold lettering:
"Desoto"  on it.  It looked like it was in great shape.  If anyone would be
interested I will check it out.
    Happy Motoring!
    Pete Galmish