Re: [FWDLK] Car Values Online

> IMHO, the prices seemed a bit low, but it's a good start.  The 1958
> Plymouth values seem about right.

I don't know where they get their facts, but take this info with one large
grain of salt.  I looked up '69 Super Bees (OK, not F-L, I admit) and it
said to add 15% for a 440-4bbl, which was never offered in that car.  It
also listed a #1 condition Six Pack at $14,800 in base form.  The last #2
car I saw for sale brought $45,000.

I'm just suggesting that auctions and actual sales provide a better
baseline than a magazine ever can.

David Bell
Personal Assistant to the Chairdog
smike@xxxxxxxxx