[no subject]

I've been searching for a 1960 Saratoga for a long time, now, but it
occurred to me that I may not even like the car if I did find it.

Does anyone out there own a 1960 Chrysler? Is it a good driver? Dependable?
Quirky? A migraine to work on or find parts for?

I know I really should finish my Studebaker and my Buick before I take on
another car, but I really do like the way those Saratogas look.

Any opinions?

Brion
Laguna Beach, California