[FWDLK] big blocks

hi everyone,
i have a few items to offer the lists:

440 EHP motor [complete- disassembled for rebuild] '75 police engine with
matching trans [from full size plym- highest hp rating for that era..
potential/needs general rebuild.    paid $1000 for setup, have all accessories
[alt, ps pump, pulleys]

torqueflite [727] for poly blocks, all rebuilt, pushbutton/cable park, works
on all flexplate polys.  from 62 b-body  $200

assorted b/rb parts

57 + 59 plymouth hardtops [2drs] + parts

want to get the 360/380 crate motor.....  sounds great, but for 1/2 the price
i can build the 440 to exceed the performance of the 360... we'll see what
happens..

jim