[FWDLK] patch panels

 A friend of mine with a 57 Belevedere,2 door hardtop witha 392 chrysler
and2X4 carbs and a continetal kit and a louvered hood is looking for
quarter panel patch panels or lower quarters in excelent shape.
 If anyone can help him out please let me know.
 Thank you,
David Wallace
31 year owner of a 1958 Fury