Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth SW for sale

I spoke to this gentleman last night to get further details about the
car. Here's a few points.

- Car runs and drives okay.  It was last registered 5 years ago but he
"runs it up and down the road every once in a while" to keep it from
getting storage-stiff.
- It's a 2-door.  He wasn't sure whether it was a Deluxe, Custom, or
Sport Suburban. I know that rules one of the models out, but I forgot to
check out which.  Anyway, the trim is "just one long straight piece
right down the side".
- The powertrain is a 6 cyl w/a 3-speed manual trans.
- Some rust... front corners of the floorpans and on the tailgate.
- Interior is really nice
- Car has been stored outside
- Red w/ white roof.

He didn't sound too firm on the price, either.  I think he would take a
little less for it.  I for one would grab it for a swap-meet mobile, but
I can't get it 3500 miles to Pittsburgh very easily.  If anyone's
looking for a wagon, though, this might be a nice ride.

-Dave