[FWDLK] Auto body Class

I just thought I would share this with everyone.
My local vocational school offers adult education classes. I was never
any good at body work and figured that I could use all the help I can
get so signed up for one on auto body work and have had 2 classes so
far.    There are a lot of new paints and materials on the market.  Most
signifigantly is using epoxy's to bond body panels as opposed to
welding. (stronger bond, sealed against water penetration).   I figure
this helps the home garage mechanics like me who don't have welding
equipment. My school allows you to bring in your own car or parts to
work on as well.
Some of you may want to consider looking into a class like this.
Scott