[FWDLK] Strange Days....

So the other day, I get an email, It was a guy named Bill. He just wanted to
email me and tell me how much he liked my page. He mentioned he used to own
one  when he lived back in Orange County. Well anyways he said to me that when
he hit the link and took a look at my car it looked identical to his. So he
says, What the heck, for the hell of it will you check your V.I.N. number, and
he wrote me his old one, Yeah right.... Like I am going to check this guys
V.I.N. number, Anyways what was he thinking, that I own his car. What a
starnge guy. He also wrote down his old plate number. When I took a look at
the plate I almost died. It was the plate that now resides in my garage. Senor
Bill here used to own my car. Two owners before me. Now what the hell are the
chances. To date I have around 12,000 hits and one guy happens onto the "MINE"
link and tells by these pictures that this used to be his. There were a lot of
these made.... What are the chances.
Anyways Dave, I wanted to thank you for this, becuase this guy is a subscriber
to your mailing list and that is how he found my page.

Thanks,
Josh
 <A HREF="http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>
To See the photos go to the "MINE" link