[FWDLK] FL Chat room - VOICE & VIDEO!

"Here,There or Somewhere" wrote:

> Just wanting to know if any of the FL members want to get together some
> time this weekend in the chat room , seems nobody is ever there,
> Well I will log on a couple of times on Saturday, Once at 11:00 am and
> then again at 1:00 pm. for any one wanting to do a little yacking
> Hope to see a few there

I won't be able to make it there... believe it or not, I have to work.  =(

However, if any of you want to try out Microsoft NetMeeting, check out:
http://www.forwardlook.net/netmeeting.html .  A pre-configured copy of
NetMeeting is there.  Just download and install. (PC's only -- Windows
95/98/NT.  I think CUSeeMee works on the Mac platform though, but don't
quote me on that.)  For those of you who already have NetMeeting./Intel
VideoPhone/CUSeeMe installed, the address is ils.forwardlook.net

NetMeeting allows you to talk singly or in groups... yes TALK.  It works
really well even on 28.8 modems.  It supports voice (via a soundcard,
speaker, and microphone) and even most video input devices.  If you don't
have them, you can still receive the signal, and join the conversation via
typed text. All of the details are available on the web page listed above.

If someone wants to talk to me on it some evening, just drop me a line.
I'm home most evenings after 10PM Eastern time.

-Dave