[FWDLK] Starting car for the first time in 20 years / MOPAR

[FWDLK] Starting car for the first time in 20 years / MOPAR MAGAZINE

Hello, Please forgive, for I have.......... Well, Bought a Cadillac.
But I think this question relates to all cars,  The car has not been
started for 18 years, Does anyone have any tips on doing this, any
suggestions would be much appriciated. Its a 1957 Coupe DeVille.
I have finished my article for Mopar Action magazine, I have sent in all
the Photos on a CD, Thanks everyone who sent thier pictures........

Thanks,
Josh Ackerman
The1955PlymouthPage