[FWDLK] '59 Fuse Box

Hello List,

I've seen a couple of the postings about fuse boxes on the '59 Plymouth.
My only experience was with a '57 DeSoto. There was no fuse box, but
rather a fuse block on the bulkhead to which the radiator was attached.
When my mechanic pointed this out, I was really surprised. I guess modern
cars have conditioned us to look for black plastic boxes somewhere under
the dash.

I now have a 1960 DeSoto. Though I must admit I'm not exactly sure where
the fuses are located, there is no longer a fuse block in the engine
compartment. (Maybe other 1960 owners can enlighten me on the fuse box
location.)

Bruce in Tulsa