[FWDLK] OK -so no fuse boxon '59 ply. Got it. Thanx. Now my

[FWDLK] OK -so no fuse boxon '59 ply. Got it. Thanx. Now my blinkers and horn are mix

Well, I was drivin the '59 Belle' today. Made a wide right turn, when I felt
something stick. Oh no I thought, hope the steering wheels not locking up.
POP! turned it left. got a ways down the road when my wife, who was driving
behind me to see if all the lights were working properly while driving, tells
me to pull over. Seems my right turn signal was stuck in the on position. I
had to drive it home like that so she stayed close behind me. Then the horn
started blowing insesently. Somehow it was linked to the turn signal mechanism
on the steering colum. I jiggled the turn switch and it stoped. After I parked
her I looked At the turn switch, it was kinda limp and not clicking into place
while seting it to the left or the right. Anyone ever have this problem and
what can I do to fix her? Is it gonna require some serious work? Do I have to
dismantle the steering column? Help!!!!!!!!!!      richard.
P.S. -Oh yeah, did I mention this is my first restoration and that I just got
her.