[FWDLK] Happy birthday also

Thanks for the reminder Robert.  And a tip of the ol hat to ol (young) Dave
for creating this List.  I have met many new friends on this list, many of
whom I'll never see.  I haven't been on any other mailing list, but I think
this is tops.
   Happy Birthday---Forward Look List and again Thanks Dave

Jack   55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp