[FWDLK] 58 ply. 350 c.i. and speedo etc.

[FWDLK] 58 ply. 350 c.i. and speedo etc.

i was under the impression that only furys came with 150mph speedos. also that
any 350 not in afury would have a single carb.... also anyone seen a fury
fabric in red and black instead of tan and brown? (part "christine" and part
fury). just curious for when i do my interior!   thanks- jack