[FWDLK] Fwd: New Member

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Member
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:21:13 -0800 (PST)
From: aah <aah@earthlink.net>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK-request@LISTS.PSU.EDU

Hi Forward Lookers,

I'm a new subscriber and was asked to introduce myself...

Seven years ago I caught a glimpse of a red cat-eye tail light winking
at
me, shaped by one of  Virgil Exner's magnificent dreams, and I found
myself
lured into being the proud owner of a powder puff blue 1961 Plymouth
Valiant 200 4-door sedan. Only $475.00 later I got the pink slip that
began
a journey of restoration, hard work and fun.

I saved my "valley ant" from a scrap yard in Los Angeles' San Fernando
Valley and today I drive my classic in full 1961 showroom Mopar
glamourous
splendor (well, there are ALWAYS things to do on The restoration
List...)

My boyfriend found your club through E-bay as he was ordering some '61
Valiant memorabilia to give me. I look forward to learning more about
these
cars that captured and embodied the optimism, imagination and Forward
Look
of 1955-61.

Amy Hartman

** far more info than you'd want to know but halfway down this page is a
photo of my car:
http://home.earthlink.net/~aah/dragsterbarbie/bio.html