[FWDLK] Cost of insuring 56 Plymouth - revised post

[FWDLK] Cost of insuring 56 Plymouth - revised post

Ah me
Seems like a month or so ago someone asked about alternates to Hagerty and
the other common old car insurers and I said State Farm.
My car is insured for a stated value ($8000) and I have full coverage
including collison with $400 deductible.
That is costing me $120 a HALF YEAR, I evidently gave an annual figure.
Of course I have only fire on it in winter, so my costs for insuring this car
will run about $150 depending on how long I extend the season.  Note this
premium is discounted for multi car, accident and violation free, and over
age 55.  Your costs may vary....
There is no limitation on where and how I can drive the beast, I can drive it
anywhere as I please even if there is no AACA meet within 25 miles of home.
Like a cruise on old 66 for a couple thousand miles.  Or to the Mall in
middle of week.
Just an update FYI.
L.