Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

My favorites as I write, which like Mark's and probably others may not be in
 this order or even on the list an hour from now...  (All cars Torqueflites and
 top engine unless otherwise specified.)

1.  Black '59 Imperial Crown 2drHT, all options (except air suspension)
 including Silvercrest Landau top treatments and of course FlightSweep trunklid.

2.  Turquoise '58 Imperial Crown convertible, all options incl. FlightSweep.

3.  Dark blue '60 DeSoto Adventurer 2drHT, all options incl.crossram setup.

4.  Black '59 DeSoto Adventurer convertible, all options.

5.  '57 Plymouth Fury, everything.

6.  '58 Plymouth Fury, everything except EFI.

7.  Copper/black '58 Dodge Regal Lancer 2drHT, all options except EFI.

8.  Black '61 Valiant V-200 2drHT, red interior, cast-iron 225.

9.  White '61 Lancer 770 2drHT, blue interior, cast-iron 225.

10.  '57 Dodge/Fargo/DeSoto Sweptline pickup, Adventurer gold/white,
 Kelsey-Hayes wires, WWW, transplanted 392 done to 300D specs (I have a
 dream...)

Mike Sealey

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com