[FWDLK] New Member from The Netherlands, Europe

[FWDLK] New Member from The Netherlands, Europe

Hi everybody,

I just joined the Forward Look Listserver.
Though I don't own any '50s Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth or Desoto (yet),
I find it interesting to know what is going on.

My favorite '50s year car has to be a 1958. Not because of the movie
Christine, but just for model of the car, I find a '58 Plymouth Fury
the ultimate Cruiser of all.

Living in the Netherlands, it is hard to find a nice (restorable) late
'50s Chrysler product.
I know of only one beautifull '58 Plymouth (Christine-clone) here in
the Netherlands.
Of course there are other '50s Chrysler products here, but they're not
that many.

I've included my own homepage for who's interested.
I (just) own 4 Chryslers from the '60s yet. Hopefully when I find some
room to garage my babies here I maybe can start looking for a '50s
Chrysler.

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/chrysler/383/

My site is still under consstruction, so please check back later for
updates.

Best Forward regards from a cold Netherlands, Europe.

Herman Meiners.

===
'62 Chrysler NewYorker Town and Country Wagon (413 ci)
'64 Chrysler Newport limo (361 ci)
'65 Chrysler 300 convertible (440 ci -> should be 383)
'66 Dodge Charger (383 ci)
'67 Chrysler Newport (was tired 383-> now souped up 450HP 440 ci!)