Re: [FWDLK] How to move an engine?

Yeah, simple.
Most equipment rental places carry engine hoists, and many of these hoists
either disassemble for easy transport, or have wheels themselves, or both.
You should have no problem lifting your engine into the back of a truck for
movement with this hoist.

One word of caution, though, if you get your center of balance off center
while lifting the engine, you could either drop the engine on one of your
brothers, the side of the pickup, or right onto the ground damaging the
engine.  Be very careful loading and unloading, it's definitely a two or
even three person job.  Good luck!!!

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury