[FWDLK] 57 PLYMOUTH PART

In going through a box of Dodge pieces I bought recently, I found one
NOS Ornament Part No. 1686 216 in a factory box.  The box is pretty
beat but the ornamment, a Gold "P" is in very good shape.  My parts
manual says it fits in the center of the grille on a 57 P30 or P31.
Any body interested before I put it on ebay.  Email me direct.  Oh yes
I have a set of unused tail lights and backup light lenses for a 57
Dodge.

Dave
The Hillbilly Dodge Driver