[FWDLK] 61 Chrysler Service Manual

I have a friend from the car club I belong to, who is looking for a
service manual for his 1961 Chrysler 300.  He doesn't have a computer,
so I told him I would check for him.  Do any of you know where he can
get a service manual and about how much it should cost?  Thank you
Ron Albright
1950 Dodge
1955 DeSoto