Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler model

Phil Pattersson writes: Revell did reissue this kit, #H-1231. It's in 1/32nd scale and I got it at a local hobby shop.I think it is still available, just check at your local hobby shop and maybe you can still order it, It was a limited reissue, so don't wait too long or you may end up paying collector prices at a swap meet instead. It's is packaged in a copy of the original box and is molded in black plastic with a chrome tree for the grill, bumpers and other stuff, and a small sheet of clear plastic to make windows with.  And it also comes with lots of customizing parts and decals, but I will probably be building mine stock. Good luck and keep your eyes open, there should be one out there somewhere. Other then this kit and the old Jo-Han 68 Chrysler kit, there are not too many kits of Chryslers out there. Let us know if you find one.

Ron Dulmage wrote:

 I am looking for a model of the 1955 New Yorker St. Regis.  I understand Revell made one but I have never seen one. Anybody know where I might find such a beast?Ron Dulmage