[FWDLK] Interiors

General Interest:
I do not recall who asked for sources of interiors other than SMS and Orig Auto Int., but in going thru my piles of  files, I came across a business that perhaps someone has heard of and can comment on:

Veteran's  (Houston, TX)
713-223-1553

It has been years since I was given this number, and I have forgotten who gave it to me. It seems I did place a call to Veteran's,  and felt I was speaking to  a company that dealt only with professional upholstery shops...("to the trade only"?).  Since I didnt know what I was looking for anyway, it was a short conversation!    Roger in Seattle