Re: [FWDLK] Brakes and engine overheating

Re: [FWDLK] Brakes and engine overheating

Phil Patterson writes: Yeah, if the shoes are out of adjustment the pedal can
feel low or mushy, there should be a slight drag when you spin the wheel with
your hand. If not, you need to adjust the brakes. Might not be a bad time to
take a look at them also. That way you can check the wheel cylinders of leakage.
Do the front ones first and I hope you have a puller so you can pull the back
drums for inspection.