Re: or a 56 Ply model

if anyone is interested in getting a scale "promo" model of their 56
Plymouth Belvedere (or some other car, he's got an odd assorment), this
guy has Jo-han Models of them. it comes built, plastic chassis, metal
axels and rubber tires. apparently it's a replica of the old dealership
plastic models. they're kind of expensive (~$35 for mine), but cool.

i think it's neat to have a color correct model of my car in my rear
window. granted, the model is of a 4 door, not a 4-door hard-top sport
sedan, but it's cool nonetheless.

http://www.erols.com/breck/promos/

incidentally, i have zero affiliation with this guy...the link popped up
months ago when i was trawling for 1956 Belvedere web sites.

enjoy!

glenn

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 4-door hard-top Sport Sedan
<http://meandher.com/sweetride/>

Richard Zapata, RJZ123@xxxxxxxxx, pecked this on 03.11.98 04:07 PM: