New Subscriber Intro.

Hello,

Following the rules of introduction on this mailing list, here's mine:

Name: Leslie Howard

Mopar of Choice: DeSoto

Location: Reno, Nevada USA

Cars owned:

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Adventurer (White and Gold)

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Adventurer (Black and Gold, soon!!)

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2-door HT (White and Plum)

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2-door HT (Yellow and White)

1956 DeSoto Fireflite 4-door Sedan (Dark Blue and White)

1956 DeSoto Firedome Seville 2-door HT (White and Red)

1959 Dodge Custom Royal 4-door Sedan (Flamingo Pink and Bimini Coral)

Cars I would like to own:

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2-door HT (Pink and White)

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 4-door HT (Plum and White)

1955 Dodge La Femme

1956 Dodge La Femme
1960 Dodge Matador 2-door HT

I am a member of the National DeSoto Club and Co-editor of the NDC
magazine, "DeSoto Adventures".

I am always on the lookout for any '55 and '56 DeSoto and Dodge cars,
parts, whatever...

My wife loves Dodges and REALLY wants a pair of La Femmes, so keep your
eyes open for me...

Thanks,

Leslie Howard