[no subject]

Hello to everyone in the Mopar Club,

My name is Tony Goulart and i live in Fremont California (S.F. BAY AREA)
I have a 1960 Plymouth 2Door Club Sedan Savoy restored as if it just left the
 dealership and a 1960 Plymouth Belvedere 2Door hardtop sport coupe which i just
 salvaged from a farm in central California and plan to "recycle"back to
 original condition. I came upon the Savoy here in a local backyard in 1992. It
 had not ran since 1983. I took the car home for $25.00
the fellow who gave me the car had plans to take it to the salvage yard. I could
 not let that happen. In fact it was the first 60 Plymouth i had seen. It was
 all their and the body was straight no rust, so i decided to research as much
 as i could about the car and the rest is History. At car shows you see the
 common stuff, but a 60 Plymouth? It turns heads now and i am gratefull for an
 understanding wife who is behind me 100% for helping me either by reading
 Hemmings moter news and making those phone calls. The Belvedere will be her
 toy. Its Baby blue in color loaded with options and it has a 4 barrel in it
 with factory air, sport deck, automatic mirrors,aero steering wheel. My Savoy
 has a slant six, automatic push button trans,sport deck, factory tinted glass,
 factory radio, cigar lighter, trunk light, white walls, full hubcaps. I also
 have the smaller hubcaps which were in the trunk. I have one other car i would
 like to own a 60 Convertible. It must be metalic green in color!
 or black. The savoy is repainte
d the original plum metalic red. Thanks for reading my lengthy intro and its a
 pleasure sharing the same interests with mopar fans of the most beautiful cars
 ever designed. Happy polishing and driving,

Tony Goulart
Fremont California
(510)793-7459
fayal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx