Re: Hello! <L.A. Plant>

Our local D/C/P dealer has a parts man who is close to being genius on older
mopar products so I ask
about the LA factory, all he knew was the old phone number but said if your
in that area to go  to
5141 Santa Anna? St. in Ontario, that the pacific coast parts depot, someone
there could possibly
know the location of the old plant.
Jim