Re: Bad News

 does anyone have other tips to
>help me get through 2 or 3 days of driving a '58 Plymouth on salty
>roads?
>
>-Dave Stragand

Dave,
 Rent a car! It will save you heartache and pain! Don't drive her! All you
need is some moron to slide into her! If you have to, you might consider
getting her oil sprayed (messy, but effective). I plan to have the hard to
reach places sprayed with a chemical called "Krown". They will do my car for
$50, only spraying where I tell them to. I don't want the engine compartment
sprayed, or the floors, but I do want under the fenders,fins and all hidden
seams (rockers etc) done.
 One other suggestion is taking the week off, staying home and working on
the Plymouth
:)
  Todd
P.S We had almost 8 inches of snow today and the strong winds blew snow
under my garage door and near the Plymouth. EGADS!