Looking for mopar....

<< The Plymouth Owners Club, Michigan Bulletin lists Spectra Premium
Industries
 as a possible source of fuels tan >>

hi bill from grand rapids (the outback)

glad to see/hear from another michigander
I am member of POC but what is michigan bulletin???
BUT
have you gotten this (months) issue?  I have not
and if U have, is it possible to e mail me info on any 39-42 Mopars for sale?
Everytime I call one it is GONE!
many thanks
Lars