Re: Intro

Mel wrote:

> I George, I'm Mel.  I am in Spokane most of the time.  Looking for a
> 1958 Chrysler Saratog or New Yorker like the one I used to own.

Mel,

Call Doctor DeSoto at 509-456-8166 and see what he knows of in the
area....

He owns a 1958 Fireflite Convertible and is VERY knowledgable on the
1957 and 1958 model years...  He lives in Spokane, as does his brother.
Both are Forward Look fanatics and have lots of leads on lots of cars.

Good Luck,

Leslie Howard
Reno, NV