Part needed.

Hi Guys!

             Does anybody in the group have a '61 Plymouth Fury, or know
someone who does?   I need help finding a chrome taillight pod cover for mine.
Please pass the word along and let me know of a "reputable" vendor who has
one.

             My passenger side cover is really dented up. I understand that
the left and right side are interchangeable.

             I know we're not supposed to bad mouth anyone on the web, so if
you want a warning about who not to buy from, e-mail me privately.

          Dave Smith
          Hartford, CT.    1961 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon (Fury trim)