[FORWARDLOOK] Wanted and for sale

I was talking to my  friend the Post Master today and he is looking for a
1939 Dodge  Coupe. He said that some came with a Hayes body.  If any one
knows where there is one  with or without the Hayes body please let me
know.

I have NOS Mopar parts.  I've started a list on my computer and have an
assortment of 1955-1961 parts for all makes and models , plus other
years also.  I prefer to have the part number which makes it easier but
don't have to have it .

I also would sell my 1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Club Coupe.  The car is
completely restored and has won its Senior award at the AACA meet at
Gaithersburg, Md last June.  It received  a 1st Junior in 1996 at
Johnstown, Pa. these were the only two AACA meets we were at and the '55
Ply was all by its self as far as '55 Plymouths were concerned.  Even at
local meets as far away as 100 miles nobody shows up with a '55
Plymouth.  One meet I was at, a person walked by looking at the car and
then commented to there friend that it was a nice looking "Belair".  I
quickly told him to read the fender name plate again.!!!!!!

Thanks for the brake tip.  My Plymouth does pull to the left or right at
times.  I did have the front drums turned, but I'll check the shoes to
see if they fit the drums correctly

Thanks for setting this list up Dave.

Jack Johnson
RD2 Box 120
Shinglehouse, Pa 16748

E-Mail:  johnaire.juno.com
Phone: 814-697-6088
Fax: 814-697-6376

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]