[FORWARDLOOK] More on Seat Belts

In Ken's original message, he mentioned SHOULDER belts. I know that a lot
of people just don't feel safe without SEAT belts. I don't think shoulder
belts in an old car is a good idea. They were not designed for that purpose
and could do more harm in an accident than good. I wear the belts in my 85
Laser most of the time but rarely use them in my other cars. My 61 G has
dealer installed belts in it that have the Forward Look logo on the
buckles. my F also has belts but they are aftermarket ones installed by a
previous owner. On the 61 Imperial, belts from a 61-63 should be period
correct.
Seat belts were first offered by Chrysler as standard in 62 on the 300-H.

300ly,
           Don