[FORWARDLOOK] Brake Adjustment

The procedure in the WPC bulletin looks like a great way to adjust the
early brakes. The later total contact brakes do not have an anchor bolt
however, so the procedure would not apply to them. The heel of the shoe
sits in a slot and is free to float, so adjusting the cam bolts centers the
shoe in the drum. This information comes from my 57 Plymouth service
manual.

300ly,
           Don