Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Yikes -- And this weekend

Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Yikes -- And this weekend

<<
 I will be going to the "Yard of Dreams" tomorrow with Jim Woomer, and
 meeting Jim Wilson there on Saturday, too.  I will try to keep my eye
 out for the parts you all have asked for.  Hopefully, we'll find a few
 good things to take back home with us.

Road Trip?  Which yard?   I saw several mentions of Winnacors in Salem, CT.
Is this the location?

Dave Smith
Hartford, CT  1961 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon.