[FORWARDLOOK] Items at ebay

Just put up a couple of items up at ebay which may be of interest.

First is a 55 to 72 loose leaf Mitchell manual collision manual for Chrysler products only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9917237

Second is a pair of Essential tool storage boards issued in 1972 for dodge.  they are small and very clean so would be a neat memorabilia addition to your shop.

Also have a couple of additional Mitchell master parts reference manuals which cover early 50s to 69 in one case and to 77 in the other.  Contact me if interested in either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9917859