[FORWARDLOOK] '63 Fury parts

Since we're on the subject of parts, I've got a few things for a '63 Fury
if anyone needs them-

R & L taillights, lens and housing
Dash cluster, including speedo, all gauges, and trans button assembly
Radio (I'm not really in a hurry to get rid of it; I've got it in my '65
B'cuda now- not correct, but at least a Plymouth radio. I would give it up
to someone who had a '63 Fury, though.)

Pulled them off a car that was literally 30 minutes from the crusher. Don't
have a Fury, but I just couldn't stand there and see those beautiful parts
go. The car had already been flattened- if only I'd been there a day
sooner- the Poly 318 ran!

Let me know if you need any of this-

-Paul Clark     Seattle
'64 Dart GT http://www.nwlink.com/~paulcl/darts/anubis.jpg